Join Alfresco this November at the 2013 Alfresco Summit, our annual user and developer conference that brings together:
- Exceptional Customers
- Business Users
- Leading Engineers
- Strategic Partners
DevCon was annual conference focused on technical stakeholders that grew year after year. However, so much goes into a successful ECM implementation that doesn't have anything to do with configuration or code.
You asked for an event where anyone doing anything with our software can meet, share ideas, and make discoveries that will ultimately lead to them being successful with their ECM projects and happier as a customer.
Alfresco Summit is that event and it starts this year.
You should come to Alfresco Summit if:
- You are an Alfresco customer looking to share your story, learn from others, and see the latest product innovations from Alfresco
- You are an IT decision maker trying to understand how agile ECM solutions like Alfresco can improve business processes and information management
- You are a developer who installs, configures, and customizes Alfresco and you need technical details directly from Alfresco’s Engineers
- You are driving a content management project, and want to learn best practices from experienced ECM practitioners
- You want to see the future of ECM that is hybrid, mobile and firewall free
What to expect:
- Demos of new products and features
- Customer use cases spanning government, finance, healthcare, public sector, media, business services sectors, and more
- Networking with partners and customers from small companies to Fortune 500’s leading the way on the Alfresco Platform
- Pre-conference training: Find out how to use Alfresco with hands on exercises, or introduce your team to development with Alfresco
- Pre-conference Hack-a-Thon: Build something fun with other developers
- Business sessions: Discuss market trends, hear from industry analysts, and see Alfresco in action with customer case studies
- Technical sessions: Dive deep into the details, learn from leading developers and Alfresco engineers
Call for Presenters:
You can help make Alfresco Summit a success by sharing your knowledge with the rest of the conference attendees. If you have a topic you want to present at Alfresco Summit:
- Submit a speaking proposal on technical and non-technical topics relevant to the use of Alfresco. Important subjects include best practices, document management, compliance, collaboration, case management, business process automation, and use cases in cloud and mobile
- Submit a lightning talk proposal. Lightning talks are strictly short, five minute presentations that pique the attendees’ interest enough for them to follow-up
Mark your calendar today! You won't want to miss this event. Learn more, view agenda and register here.